It all begins with an idea. You have a story to tell. A book to write. But you’re not sure where to start or how to get it done. You’re in the right place.
There have been many times when I've been approached by persons who have reached out with
questions like -
"How did you publish your book yourself?"
"How do you get your word out about your book?"
"How do you put your manuscript together so it's in
The more questions I got like this, the more I envisioned creating a writing community.
A community that was...
A safe and consistent space to work on writing projects and receive the support you need for where you're at on your journey.
A space to receive guidance on how to self-publish and market your books, through weekly coaching sessions, drop-in writing sessions, guest speakers, workshops and more.
A space where you can be part of a community of persons on a similar journey, a space that provides accountability, celebrates your victories and understands the journey you're on.
Founders member welcome interview
Weekly drop-in writing sessions (online)
Weekly group coaching sessions (online)
Monthly guest speakers or webinars
Access to private Facebook group
Lifetime access to community resources
Membership discounts on e-courses and merchandise
Chasing Dreams Writers Subscription Community
- Best Value
Dreamers Membership99US$Every monthA community to support writers to self-publish
- Founder's member welcome interview
- Weekly drop-in writing sessions (online)
- Weekly group coaching sessions (online)
- Monthly guest speakers or webinars
- Monthly newsletter
- Access to private Facebook group
- Lifetime access to community resources
- Membership discounts on e-courses and merchandise
For Kids & Teens99US$Every monthFor Children and Teens - Writing Community
- Welcome interview (One-on-one)
- Weekly drop-in writing sessions
- Weekly group coaching sessions
- Monthly guest speakers
- Mini e-courses
- Feedback on weekly writing assignments